[Cinci-NFB] SHE SHED

candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:22:54 UTC 2021

You are probably asking yourself, what is a She Shed?
It's a retreat that you can call your own. Anything from a crafting cottage
to a getaway with just enough room for a quiet place to read with a glass of
tea.

Does NFB Ohio have a She Shed?
Yes, we do! The Community Service committee is busy building its very own
SHE SHED!!

Now more than ever, women of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
recognize the importance of coming together to lift each other up by
celebrating our success and sharing our challenges.

The NFB Ohio Community Service committee will begin hosting a SHE SHED event
every third Friday of the month. Our SHE SHED getaway will feature a night
of extraordinary women coming together as one to empower, inspire and
encourage one another.

Questions and comments, please email Candice Armstrong at:
candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com <mailto:candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com>

Be sure to lip stick in Friday January 22nd on your calendar for the
inaugural event!!

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions
make a
difference to me