[Cinci-NFB] SHE SHED

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 8 21:37:31 UTC 2021

January 22 is actually the fourth Friday of January. Since January 1 was on a Friday we have five Fridays this month. Is the meeting on January 15, the third Saturday, or January 22, the fourth Friday?January 22 is actually the fourth Friday of January. Since January 1 was on a Friday we have five Fridays this month. Is the meeting on January 15, the third Friday or January 22, the fourth Friday?

Sent from my iPhone