[Cinci-NFB] Fund Raising,

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:06:32 UTC 2021

Hello,

Our next fund raising call will take place, Monday March 15, at 7 PM. You are cordially invited to attend, and share any fund raising ideas, you may have. This meeting will take place on the NFB-Ohio conference line, and the number is as follows.

(712) 775-7031.

Access code, 528279584#

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

National Federation of the Blind;

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness isn’t the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back..