[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Next Cincinnati Chapter Meting next Saturday, November 20, 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by phone conference

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Nov 14 01:25:46 UTC 2021

Hello all.

This is a friendly reminder that the November Chapter meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter is scheduled for next Saturday, November 20 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. Please note that we have decided to move this month's meeting to the third Saturday in November to accommodate the Thanksgiving Day Holiday.

We are continuing to hold our meetings by phone conference due to the ongoing pandemic. The Cincinnati Chapter Conference line number is (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#. We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter