[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Opt-in to vote during the Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Sep 26 13:56:16 UTC 2021

Please read.

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 9:33 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Opt-in to vote during the Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

If you wish to vote during the 2021 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, you must opt-in to vote. This is a separate process from convention registration so, even if you have already registered for the convention you must return to our website and opt-in to vote.

Please provide us with the phone number that  you plan to use for voting.
Simply provide all ten digits of the phone number. Do not include any other characters such as spaces or dashes.

It should look like this 6143779877

You must complete this process by noon on Sunday, October 24, 2021. Any one who fails to opt-in to vote by the aforementioned date and time will be unable to vote at the 2021 convention.

There will be know exceptions.

Thanks.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.