[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Chapter Gavel Report

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Sep 26 17:34:43 UTC 2021

Hello all.

I'm still looking for information from all of you to put in our Chapter Gavel Report, which is due to the State Affiliate by Friday, October 1. So far, the only people I've heard directly from are President Gloria Robinson, Emily Pennington, Marianne Denning and Tammy Smith. I need information on the following:

  *   Any community organizations in which you have participated, demonstrating the skills and philosophy of the National Federation of the Blind
  *   Any advocacy efforts you have undertaken to promote the philosophy of the Federation and its activities, either within the Federation or the broader community
  *   Any work you have done with another chapter in the Affiliate
  *   Any work you have done for the State Affiliate (i.e. DAN, Ohio Education Community, etc.)

I also need to hear from you if you have contributed to the PAC plan individually or have subscribed to Newsline. So far, I have six people listed as Newsline subscribers in the Chapter and two PAC contributors, not including the Chapter.

Please respond by Tuesday September 28 so I can have our report in to the Affiliate.

Very Much Appreciated.