[Cinci-NFB] Reminder, May Chapter meeting, this Saturday, May 28 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Mon May 23 20:53:10 UTC 2022

Hello all. This is a reminder that our May Chapter meeting is this Saturday, May 28, from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. President Gloria Robinson has opted to continue to hold our meetings virtually due to ongoing concerns related to the Pandemic and our membership.

To dial into the conference, please dial (267) 807-9601, Access Code 528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter