[Cinci-NFB] Ohio Affiliate All membership Meeting January 17, Board Meeting January 21, please attend both meetings

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Jan 13 16:53:47 UTC 2023

Hello all.

Sending this message on behalf of President Gloria Robinson.

There are two upcoming meetings that all members of the Cincinnati Chapter need to attend.

This Tuesday, January 17, at 7:00, the Ohio Affiliate will hold a special meeting for all members of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio to discuss a number of items and plan for programs and activities in 2023. This meeting will take place in the Ohio Affiliate Zoom Room, and Suzanne Turner has posted a message on Ohio-Talk concerning this meeting previously.

I will be patching members into this meeting, and I am asking all members to reach out to me directly by email at info at onhconsulting.com<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> or by telephone at (513) 403-9601 by 6:40 P.M. on Tuesday January 17 if you need to be patched into this meeting.

Also, the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio will be holding its quarterly Board of Directors meeting on Saturday, January 21, at 10:00 A.M. This meeting will also be held in the Ohio Affiliate Zoom Room, and I will be patching Cincinnati members into this meeting. Please reach out to me by phone or text if you wish to be patched into this meeting.

It is vital as members of the Cincinnati Chapter that we all take part in both these meetings, so that we can play a more active role in the Affiliate and the Federation as a whole. Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati!

Very Best Regards,
Christopher Sabine
Secretary
Cincinnati Chapter