[Cinci-NFB] Our next Chapter Meeting,

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:26:01 UTC 2024

Hello,

Our next NFB of Ohio, Grater Cincinnati Chapter meeting will take place, Saturday, March 23, at 7 PM. This will be a Conference call. We will not be meeting at our regular scheduled time, due to some of us on the Board, participating at a Tandem Cycling meeting. Which all of you are more than welcome to attend.
The Tandem Cycling meeting will take place at LaRosa’s, located at 2411 Boudinot Ave. from 2 until 4.

Conference call in info is as follows.
Dial in number, (267) 807-9601,
Passcode, 528279584#

2678079601,,528279584#

Looking forward to either hearing from you, or seeing you soon!

Thanks.

David and Jacqueline Perry,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;