[Coagdu] {Disarmed} Re: [NFB_Colorado_guide_dog_users] sunday's meeting.

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Sat Apr 5 20:30:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

In my humble opinion, there are some things that need to happen before we can have a meeting and things to discuss. This is mainly that both the fundraising and food committees need to meet so that we have reports from them. Shon, are your questions too personal to be asked via email? Just curious.

JMTC,

Marty Rahn, Secretary,
Colorado Association of Guide Dog users