[Coagdu] seminar.

Beth Allred beth.allred at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:44:44 UTC 2014

Good evening… We do have a fat for the seminar and I noticed that the agenda calls for the vet between one and two. Could we give him a more streamlined idea of when he should speak, and is this going to be a breakout session or can we all be together for the vet talk? He is really excited about coming, and plans to bring some things for people to look at, bones and other things to show certain medical conditions such as arthritis. He plans on discussing health issues that concern large breed dogs.. I would appreciate any input so that I can get back in touch with him, thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon

Cheers,

Beth Allred, M.Mus.
Sent from my iPhone