[Coagdu] quick as a blink.

Melissa R Green via Coagdu coagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 02:30:35 UTC 2014

This is from Penn.  Many of you may want to particepate.  See below.
Breakfast   ?     T-Shirt   ?     Run   ?   Celebrate
Saturday, June 7th 9:00 AM
Fort Collins, Colorado - 1725 E. Prospect Road

The Eye Center of Northern Colorado has been providing medical and routine
eye care to the Northern Colorado community for over 40 years, and have
formed a great working relationship with the Ensight Skills Center to
provide aid to our patients with low-vision needs.  Ensight Skills Center is
a local not-for-profit organization that provides visual rehabilitation for
low-vision individuals. People that have low-vision experience a great deal
of difficulty performing many activities of daily living.  It is with the
intention of helping these individuals that the Eye Center of Northern
Colorado and the Ensight Skills Center are pleased to announce the 1st
Annual, Quick as a Blink 5K Race.

All proceeds from this race will be donated to the Ensight Skills Center to
further their community outreach and helping those with low-vision needs.
One unique part of this race, is that we will be giving away free
registrations to those with low vision needs and their guides.    The Lion's
Club will be providing a post-race breakfast and Ensight Skills Center staff
will be present with low-vision simulations and information about their
organization.

Volunteers and Athletes can register through me.

Warm Regards,

Penn Street

Mrs. Penn S. Street

Volunteer Coordinator

Ensight Skills Center & Curtis Strong Center for Visual Rehabilitation

Mobile: 970-581-4922

Fort Collins: 970-407-9999

Denver: 303-757-4500

penn at ensightskills.org

www.ensightskills.org

 "Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much".   Helen Keller

Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.