[COAGDU] Fwd: COAGDU meeting minutes for 1/19/20

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Mon Jan 20 01:34:44 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Please find the minutes from this evenings meeting of the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users below. The minutes from the 11/24/19 meeting will be coming shortly as well. Thank you.

1/19/20 ,

> The meeting was called to order at 4:15 PM. People present were Marty, Maryann, Paul, Kevan, Rene, Melissa G., Maureen and Libby. Bianca, Ellie and Pam  were present as guests. Treasury, has around $70 currently. Rene, Kevan and Maryann will work on setting up the Treasury. Secretary’s report was tabled for this month. Secretary will send out minutes from this time and last time  to the COAGDU list.
>

> Ridesharing service, we want to be ready to go around mid-February. We need people to take the survey because we are able to get money for our division. Kevan will check into getting a number at the CCB to host the hotline and will also work on getting it scripted. Paul is willing to work with people on doing the survey. The YouTube video that we would like to do showing people how to access and fill out the survey has not yet been done. Paul thinks that there is a way to place a survey link into our Colorado section of Newsline, but will check into this. We could also include the link in the Coloradoan Blog. Maryann let us know that the link to the survey is inside the NAGDU app. Paul, Melissa G., Renae and Kevan will continue to work on this project.
>

> Public Education project: We would like to develop a Colorado-centered educational campaign using social media and videos. We need to draft a work plan in this committee in order to keep going forward.  Ellie has been asked to develop a public online course through Invision Training. We may be able to access a version of this course from Ellie. Melissa G. has also been asked to train staff at the Northern Colorado Medical  Center sometime this spring.  Melissa Smith and Nate Hecker joined at 4:45 p.m.
>

> 6 Dot Dash: What would we like to do as COAGDU for this event? Maureen has begun working on the Expo piece. She is thinking that we could have a “kiss a puppy” booth. Maryann suggested doing a guide dog seminar on the Saturday before the 6 Dot Dash. Ellie has been working on coordinating race marshals and watering/drop-off stations. A suggestion to bring back the goodie bags was also entertained and Melissa G. was appointed chairperson. A motion was made and seconded to do goodie bags again this time for the Dash.
>

> Guide dog seminar at State Convention: Kevan has tasked us with beginning to think about topics for a robust seminar at State Convention. Maryann, Melissa G. and Kevan will work on beginning to formulate plans for state.
>

> List of guide dog products/services: Kevan would like to collect a list of products and services that people use with our dogs. He would like us all to send him emails. Rene will work on connecting with Bark Box. Melissa G. has a Northern Colorado Resource list which lists house call vets, poop pickup services, and other services for dogs in that area of the state which we will look into making state wide. She will send this to Kevan.

> [...]
Secret Arthritis Trick in Your Bible (Not Prayer)
theexoduseffect.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5e2503b61455b3b53390st04vuc