[COAGDU] Annual COAGDU Meeting This Coming Sunday

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:36:51 UTC 2020

Greetings All,

The time has come to register for COAGDU's upcoming annual business meeting
and division membership.  Please click

https://tinyurl.com/COAGDUDues/

to register and pay your five dollar membership dues by October 17 in order
to vote during our annual division meeting October 18.

Here are a few other important links for our division.

To join the Doggers team for the 6 Dot Dash click

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1?raceId=86961

To subscribe to the COAGDU listserv please click

To subscribe to the NAGDU calendar just click

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck
0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions or need assistance with these links please use the
contacts in the signature below.

We look forward to your company and participation in the upcoming year.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Treasurer

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

720-284-2318