[COAGDU] Annual COAGDU Meeting This Coming Sunday

paulsandoval75 at gmail.com paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:33:21 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I just paid my dues using Apple Pay, and that only took a minute or so. Nobody wants to hear the tech guy tell you how easy it is, so I won’t 😉

Anyone interested in getting involved in COAGDU should consider registering for the annual meeting.

I know we’d love to see you and your guides there.

Information follows.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007

Greetings All,

The time has come to register for COAGDU’s upcoming annual business meeting and division membership.  Please click

https://tinyurl.com/COAGDUDues/

to register and pay your five dollar membership dues by October 17 in order to vote during our annual division meeting October 18.

Here are a few other important links for our division.

To join the Doggers team for the 6 Dot Dash click

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/RaceGroup-1?raceId=86961

To subscribe to the COAGDU listserv please click

To subscribe to the NAGDU calendar just click

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you have any questions or need assistance with these links please use the contacts in the signature below.

We look forward to your company and participation in the upcoming year.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli—Treasurer

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

720-284-2318