[COAGDU] NFBCO YouTube channel

paulsandoval75 at gmail.com paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:50:59 UTC 2020

Happy Saturday all,

It's so hard to believe that we're only a week from the final day of our
convention. I hope you are getting as excited as we are here in the Sandoval
house.

I have a small favor to ask. I'm hoping you can take a minute and go to
YouTube and subscribe to our NFBCO channel. I'm shooting for at least 100
subscribers by the beginning of our state convention. We currently sit at
about 38. The channel can be found at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoy-oiOgRekiRQJUa7a6Tw?view_as=subscriber

If we can achieve the 100 followers number we believe we may be able to live
stream the convention. This will give us additional flexibility in helping
some members who may have trouble accessing our content through either the
Zoom app, or a traditional phone call.

Note that you will need to be signed in to your Gmail account.

If everyone here can subscribe, and get a friend to subscribe, we will make
it.

Please reach out if you have any difficulty.

Thank you for your time.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007