[COAGDU] [NJAGDU] NAGDU Board Meeting

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Oct 28 16:11:55 UTC 2020

Hi, unfortunately, Sunday evenings are the best ones for now. If we had more participation, we might be able to consider other times. However, we also have a social get-together which we call Yappy hour. This takes place every other Saturday at 3 pm Eastern time. The next one is coming up this Saturday on October 31.

Please reach out if you have further questions.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan