[COAGDU] Monthly guide dog meeting and NAGDU calendar

paulsandoval75 at gmail.com paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:16:57 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm posting this to the COAGDU list as well as the general Colorado Talk
list in hopes that those that want to attend our meeting have the chance to
do so.

I've been contacted by a couple of members asking about details for today's
meeting. I want to mention that those of you who are interested in guide dog
meetings may wish to subscribe to the NAGDU calendar. In addition to the
Colorado meetings several other state division meetings are also on this
calendar as well as various NAGDU events.

Subscribe to the NAGDU calendar here:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck
0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Below is the Zoom information for the COAGDU meeting that will be held at 4
p.m. this afternoon.

Paul Sandoval is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Monthly COAGDU meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7206208007# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,7206208007# US (Chicago)

Thank you.

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007