[COAGDU] more about Link

doula.jarboe at gmail.com doula.jarboe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:04:56 UTC 2021

  I don't know if ReNae's message went to just me or the list.  But she said
I'm remembering the law correctly.  Here is their current policy.

Sorry, as much as we love our pets, but we do not allow any dogs, cats or
other pets on the vehicle. If you have a certified service animal, please
contact us at  <mailto:link at cityoflonetree.com> link at cityoflonetree.com or
call 720-509-1185. Permission will be granted based on documentation of
service animal-specific training.

Once your ride is booked, you'll be picked up in our branded,
wheelchair-accessible, family-friendly shuttle driven by professional
drivers.

I don't know about other's, but I think we need to do something to set this
policy straight.

Warmly,

Doula