[COAGDU] more about Link

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 06:28:10 UTC 2021

I absolutely agree! Wouldn’t it be some thing if all of us that had guy dogs called and scheduled a ride at the same time to a restaurant? It would be interesting to see what they have to say. I think I will give them a call in the morning and discuss this with them, as this is not OK. The law does not require certification for any service animals.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone