[COAGDU] [Colorado-Talk] Great news! All paws on deck!

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:46:42 UTC 2021

Greetings Dogs and Dog Lovers,

We look forward to you joining us on Sunday, but more importantly we look
forward to you joining us for the whole next year. There are plenty of good
things happening and much work to do in The Colorado Association of Guide
Dog Users. Joining us in the great work is a big part of what we do, but a
small, significant part is paying our dues and showing with our dollars that
we are proud to be COAGDU members.

If you would like to show your pride of membership and to exercise your
voting privilege in the upcoming election, please click

 <https://tinyurl.com/CODogDues> https://tinyurl.com/CODogDues

We look forward to your membership in the amazing year ahead.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-Treasurer

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

7202842318