[COAGDU] [Colorado-Talk] Great news! All paws on deck!

Gerry Leary lgerry51 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:02:33 UTC 2021

So what are the benefits besides wasting money out of your wallet

Sent from my iPhone this time

On Sep 16, 2021, at 8:48 PM, Maryann Migliorelli via COAGDU <coagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings Dogs and Dog Lovers,
We look forward to you joining us on Sunday, but more importantly we look forward to you joining us for the whole next year. There are plenty of good things happening and much work to do in The Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users. Joining us in the great work is a big part of what we do, but a small, significant part is paying our dues and showing with our dollars that we are proud to be COAGDU members.
If you would like to show your pride of membership and to exercise your voting privilege in the upcoming election, please click
https://tinyurl.com/CODogDues

We look forward to your membership in the amazing year ahead.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli—Treasurer
Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
7202842318