[Colorado-talk] [Ccb-alumni] conference call

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 05:03:43 UTC 2009

Hi all.
I understand that  for some of us have finals starting the week of the 7th.
In fact, I am one them.
So my suggestion, is that we have the conference call on the 6th at 6:00 PM.
If you have to leave, just let us know.
We just need time to talk about convention, treasurer's report, the website,
and the membership  list.

Is this acceptable to all of you?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674