[Colorado-talk] Hello from a new member

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 22:10:09 UTC 2009

Hi Adrijana,

Welcome to the list! My name is Arielle Silverman and I am a blind
graduate student at the University of Colorado getting a Ph.D. in
social psychology. If you have any questions about blindness or
anything else, feel free to ask!

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org