[Colorado-talk] Emily Griffith Opportunity School

eric woods woodseric3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:25:40 UTC 2010

Hi Eddie,

I just wanted to drop you a line and say howdy.  I hear about you
but I haven't heard from you.  I hope you're doing well and that
life is the dream it should be for all of us.  I hope we can
catch a Rockies game some time in the 2011 season.  It'll be the
Rockies year.  I hope I don't sound like Ron Santo following a
pipe dream about the Cubs but I really feel good about the
up-coming year.  Drop a line some time when you get a chance.

Eric Woods