[Colorado-talk] Emily Griffith Opportunity School

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:45:30 UTC 2010

Thanks, Diane.  To answer your questions, both stuents are
totally blind and from Somalia.  One is an NFB member, the other
just got introduced to the NFB.  Both have contacts in the U.S.
that sspeak Somali.  One needs advanced English, the other may
needs beginning English.  Both are refugees, so there shouldn't
be a problem getting rehab to assist them with what Emily
Griffith won't.  Also, Eddie, Diane may have said something good.
Beth