[Colorado-talk] To Eric

Gail the U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 00:09:35 UTC 2010

Hi Eddie, I agree!  The Rockies do have a good chance in 2011.  They have
some very good young players, who, if they can escape injury this year
should do very well.  I've been a Rockies fan since they came to Denver.
It's been wonderful having major league ball in a city that had fought for
major league baseball for thirty years, before the Rockies came to town.
The Blake street bombers erra, the mile high Stadium days,  The icing on the
cake will be when the boys win the Series!  Just think of the celebration
that will bring!  I moved back to town Last August, and listened to just
about every game for the rest of the season on the radio.  I did listen to
them over the Internet, but it just seemed different somehow.  I moved away
for 13 years, and it's wonderful to be back!