[Colorado-talk] Bolder Valley Chapter Pre-Convention Tours

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Tue Sep 28 19:45:12 UTC 2010

Greetings:

I have not yet had the pleasure of visiting any of the other two sites but
"The Unseen Bean" is worth the tour .  Jerry's story is fascinating and the
coffee is the best price and taste in town.

Eddie K. Thieszen - Culp M.A., CRC, CVE
Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Pl.
Thornton, CO. 80229
Phone: 720-244-9748
Email: Eddie.Culp at q.com