[Colorado-talk] Index Everest Braille Printer for Sale

Buna Dahal BunaDahal at DynamicBuna.com
Tue Feb 22 16:14:00 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

               I have an Index Everest Braille double-sided embosser
(printer) for sale. This is the version 2 and I purchased it in 1999. This
printer has less than 3 hours of use and is in excellent condition.

I paid $3500., but am asking $3000.00, or best offer.

Please contact me at bunadahal at dynamicbuna.com if you, or anyone you know,
is interested in buying this printer.

Kind regards,

Buna

Buna Dahal     MS in Organization Leadership

DynamicBuna, Inc. /  Leadership Strategist

BunaDahal at DynamicBuna.com

phone 303.758.1232   |   fax 303.862.4371  |  Skype DynamicBuna

 <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/> http://www.DynamicBuna.com