[Colorado-talk] Exciting Announcements

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Jun 10 14:53:32 UTC 2011

Greetings Friends, I am pleased to announce that the new NFB of Colorado website is up and running.  Please visit it at www.nfbco.org and let us know what you think.  Special word to chapter and division leaders, please let us know your upcoming events, chapter meeting, special meetings, fundraising events or whatever, and we will put them up on the web.  We will be adding content constantly and look forward to your thoughts about what should go up.  I want to thank Julie Hunter and her committee for sticking with the process and thank them in advance for all the work they will continue to do.  I also want to thank our First Vice President, Kevan Worley, who put us in touch with Infront, the company who designed and is now managing the site.

Soon we will be adding audio from the state conventions for about the last five years.  Also, we will put Ray McGeorge's oral history of the NFB of Colorado on the site.  Additionally, we intend to host online meetings and seminars on the site.

I am also pleased to announce that we will be rolling out the Blind Coloradan later this month.  This will be a monthly  e-news letter of the NFB of Colorado and Kevan Worley is serving as Editor.  If you have any short articles or announcements that you would like to see in the inaugural issue, please get them to Kevan, kevanworley at blindmerchants.org, by June 14th, next Tuesday.  The newsletter will be posted on the website and will go out to this list serve as well as anyone who is in our email database.  To make sure you're in our email database, please contact Lorinda Riddle at lriddle at cocenter.org or call her at 303 778-1130, ext. 236.

I hope one and all are enjoying the late spring transitioning to summer and I wish you a great  weekend!
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.
President, NFB Colorado
LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.