[Colorado-talk] message from Scott LaBarre

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Thu Jun 23 19:16:47 UTC 2011

Greetings NFB of Colorado:

I hope summer is treating you well.  By now you should have seen our newsletter, the Blind Coloradan.  In addition to distributing it via email, we will be posting it on the website shortly, www.nfbco.org.  Thanks go to Kevan Worley and several others for getting this out.

For those going to national convention, I wanted to make sure you knew about our Colorado caucus.  It will be Tuesday evening, July 5th at 7:30 in the Wekiwa 5 Room (L2).  We have to clear the room by 8:30 and our meeting will last no longer than that.  Please bring you banquet ticket to the caucus if you wish to sit with Colorado at the banquet.  Julie Deden will be collecting them and arranging our table together.

Thank you for your attention to this message.  Please spread our caucus info far and wide, especially for those who may not be on our list serve or our email lists.

Best,

Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

President, NFBCO