[Colorado-talk] Diabetes Action Network Fundraiser

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 26 18:42:53 UTC 2011

Feeling a little unsure about paying close to what it costs to stay one night in the hotel for a souvenir from Walt Disney World?
Well,the Diabetes Action Network has the answer!
We are selling Mickey Mouse Rhinestone pierced earrings in the exhibit hall at the DAN table!  The price is only $10, and you will be helping the research continue to help make living with diabetes a little easier.
Can't wait until the exhibit hall opens on July 4?  I will be arriving in Orlando on July 1 with the earrings!  My cell phone number is 970-576-0376.
Thank you from the Diabetes Action Network!
Diane