[Colorado-talk] Deaf Blind Meeting Saturday in Boulder

Paul Migliorelli (+1 303-552-6970) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Wed May 18 02:18:17 UTC 2011

>From paulmigs at migliorelli.org Wed May  4 10:55:58 2011
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:55:57
From: "Paul Migliorelli (+1 303-552-6970)" <paulmigs at migliorelli.org>
To: paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Subject: Join us in Boulder for our Deaf-Blind Get Together Meeting

Hi all, from paul Migliorelli in Boulder.  Join us Saturday, May 21, in
Boulder, for our deaf-blind gathering.  If you have various levels of
hearing loss, come on in with family and friends as well (smile)  I'm
hoping to have discussions of various auditory learning and practice
therapy, tips and tricks, and whatever open discussion you wish.  Also,
let's have show and tell.  Bring along your devices you use in daily life,
that help you make it through your own hearing adventures.  I want to make
meetings a place where all can feel we're on the same turf, where you can
discuss whatever you wish.  We'll meet at our house.
8 6 0 West Moorhead Circle, #2H Boulder.  Saturday May 21, 1-3 PM.  The
meeting is after the Denver chapter meeting in Littleton, so start making
travel coordination plans, so we can have a great turn out.  Maryann and I
look forward to seeing you all!!  My email is
mailto:paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Home phone is 3 0 3 4 9 9 9 1 2 5
My cell is
3 0 3 5 5 2 6 9 7 0
Drop a line with any questions, and we can provide driving directions.

Paulmigs Page And Blogg: www.samobile.net/users/paulmigs/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/paulmigs