[Colorado-talk] Urgent 2 days only for Public Comment

Brent Batron bbatron at cocenter.org
Thu Oct 13 17:15:18 UTC 2011

NFB of Colorado

There are only 2 days left to submit your comments on RTD service cuts and
eliminations.  As you know the cuts are extreme!!  The cuts effect you.
Tell RTD that we will not settle for inferior service.  Tell RTD that you
use public transportation everyday and that it is imperative that you use
the bus and ligt rail to go to work and school and doctors appointments and
grocery shopping.

There were about 50 people at the public hearing last night at the Bemis
Public Library and we expect a similar turn out tonight at Ken Caryl Middle
School.   Make sure that RTD gets the message that cutting and eliminating
busses effects PEOPLE.  Do not let RTD limit our freedom and independence!
RTD is getting the message but we need to ensure that they comprehend the
message.

There is not time to waste so email your comments to
service.changes at rtd-denver.com

Your voice matters!

Brent C. Batron, President

National Federation of the Blind of Denver

2233 W Shepperd Ave

Littleton, CO 80120

303-778-1130 x 222

303-778-1598 fax