[Colorado-talk] Auction items update

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Fri Oct 14 18:13:07 UTC 2011

October 14, 2011

Greetings friends!

Hard to believe the week has gone by! We are half way through October! Hope
you all made arrangements to attend the Colorado State Convention! We are so
lucky to have such fantastic members and very strong affiliate! Let's keep
it up!

Once more we are pleased to share some auction item updates with all of you.
And again, remember the opportunities are there to form a consortia and
 enjoy time with your friends. Our auction team has been working hard to
make sure there is something for everyone: great participation is the key to
our success! Grocery store cards, restaurant certificates, hotel stay and so
much more! Enjoy reading this weeks list and we sure hope you come with
certain items to purchase in mind!

We are so excited to offer the following package! Our homes are a place we
all come to relax and be ourselves, enjoy evenings and weekends! In our busy
lives however there is seldom time to dedicate to decorating! Should we
leave it to the professionals? Diane Murphy with A New Perspective offered
to assist with decoration of up to two rooms. We will combine that with a
$100 certificate to the Belcaro Paint store and a Home Depot certificate.
Let's make things easy and create the oasis you can not wait to get back to!

If you like to travel, Frontier airlines has generously donated a $500
voucher.

For those of us who enjoys a good meal and a great company here are the
restaurants that supported us this year: California Pizza Kitchen, Damascus
Grill in Littleton, Melting Pot, The Broker,  Walnut Brewery Restaurant and
Foolish Craig's in Boulder.

For our groceries this week's feature is the Sunflower Farmers Market .

Starbucks Coffee is supporting us again and a basket of coffee with some
sweet surprises will be offered at the auction.

It will probably not be too difficult to find wine lovers among our group!
We are putting together an incredible wine basket you are sure to enjoy!

With the holidays around the corner how can we not look at all these items
as a great opportunity to treat ourselves to something we truly enjoy and
deserve?! Again, these are also great gift ideas!

So we will be back for one more Friday and hope to see you all the first
weekend of November when we celebrate our achievements, small and big
victories, make plans to overcome hurdles and create our future!

Very warmly,

Your dedicated Auction Team