[Colorado-talk] Conference call reminder.

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:20:56 UTC 2011

Hi all, We will be having a CABS conference call This   Sunday  evening October 23rd. beginning at 6:30 p.m.
To call in dial
605-475-6006 passcode: 587726 We will be solidifying plans for state convention and solidifying the agenda for our seminar.   This includes firming up times and speakers.  Please bring your reports with you.
All CABS members and those interested in student activities in Colorado are welcome to attend.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.