[Colorado-talk] 32 shirts left, and no orders for kids or other sizes.

colorado students colorado.students at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 17:25:11 UTC 2011

Please join me in supporting the Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) by purchasing our high quality t-shirts.

The t-shirts are white with "CABS" presented on the left sleeve. The front features our NFB Whozit logo and National Federation of the Blind of Colorado in color and the slogan "broadening horizons and lighting the fire to the future."

The prices are as follows:

$11.00 for small, medium, large, and extra large

$14.00 for 1/xl, 2/xl, and 3/xl

$16.00 for 4/xl to 8/xl

$6.00 for children's sizes; available by special order

CABS will ship for $5.00. We are encouraging anyone that wishes to avoid the shipping cost to preorder shirts by October 28th  for convention pickup.  If there are shirts left we will also take orders at convention.

These t-shirts will make the perfect accessory to your jeans or casual slacks at Friday evening's interactive activities.

Thank you for supporting the Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS).

Blessings
Melissa Green

CABS Pressident
don't let someone become a priority in your life.....when you are just an option in theirs