[Colorado-talk] RTD Update

mogmel mogmel at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 21:51:06 UTC 2011

Hey everyone.  I am writing to give you an update on the RTD proposed service changes.  We received a lot of press around this issue.  It was great that we had a strong showing at so many of the public hearings.  And thanks for all your public comment through email.  This coming Tuesday, October 25, at 5:30 P.M. RTD is having a board meeting to decide on these changes.  Clear your calendar!!  The meeting will be held at 1600 Blake Street.  We need everyone there to show our opposition to these changes and to let them know that we won't sit by and accept these cuts and reductions quietly.    Hope to see you there.