[Colorado-talk] Please Join our Flash Mob

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Thu Sep 22 17:18:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

Here is another opportunity to have fun with students and adults next month.

The kids at Fulton Elementary would like to invite teachers, parents, and
students to join us in video taping a white cane flash mob.
We will be meeting at Denver City Park, around 11 am.  Foundation for
Fighting Blindness is completing a 5k walk in City Park and we will hold
this after the walk.
We will meet at the Martin Luther King Statue located in City Park, just
north of 17th Ave on Esplanade Street.
We will practice some of the moves before video taping since we will not be
able to meet as a whole group before hand.  We will be using the song "More"
from Usher.
We hope to have it edited and will put it out on Youtube for White Cane Day,
October 15th.
If you have any questions, please contact me personally.  Remember, if you
use "reply", your email will be to the listserv and not just me personally.
Look forward to seeing a bunch of white canes there,
Trina

---

You are currently subscribed to cotvi-coms as: mchacon at adams50.org.

To unsubscribe click here: