[Colorado-talk] {Spam?} The "Refuse to Be a Victim" Seminar

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Aug 1 06:25:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I thought some of you might be interested in this. I was thinking it might
be beneficial for chapter leaders to attend, and bring notes back to their
chapter members at the next meeting. That's what I hope to do with our
chapter here in the Springs.

Details for this Colorado Springs-based, "Refuse to Be a Victim," seminar
are below.

Blessings,
Everett