[Colorado-talk] Colorado Springs Town Hall Meeting - Wednesday, Aug. 1!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Aug 1 06:47:44 UTC 2012

I urge as many blind & disabled people as possible to attend these meetings,
to let our presence be known -- and felt. One of our biggest issues that is
easily recognizable is, TRANSPORTATION. Let's make sure that item on next
year's budget is not shrunk, but enlarged. Please don't take this lightly.
You are your best own advocate. Transportation needs to grow & improve in
this town. The details of the next 2 Town Hall Meetings with Colorado
Springs Mayor Bach hosting them, are below. Please pass this message along
to others you know of.

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com