[Colorado-talk] Chapter Discussion -- Blindness: Handicapped or Characteristic

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Fri Aug 3 11:37:06 UTC 2012

The Mile High Chapter of the NFB of Colorado has our monthly meeting on 15 August 2012.  The meeting will feature a discussion of one of the NFB's keystone banquet speeches on blindness.  The 1963 banquet address Blindness: Handicapped or Characteristic.  Please read or listen to the speech before the meeting so you are prepared to discuss the speech.  You are most welcome to attend even if you did not have an opportunity to review the speech beforehand.  Contact me with any questions.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO