[Colorado-talk] Goodwill Protests

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Aug 20 21:41:19 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists and Friends:

We will be conducting informational protests at two Goodwill locations this
coming Saturday, August 25th, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  In Denver, we
will protest at the Goodwill facility at 21 South Broadway which is just
South of Elsworth on the west side of Broadway.

We will also be protesting at a location in Colorado  Springs, which we
haven't quite pickd yet.  However, we will be sending a bus  down from
Denver to help our C. Springs chapter.  That bus will leave our Colorado
Center for the Blind at 9:15 a.m.  The protest will occur at the same time
as our Denver event, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and the bus will return to
Denver immediately after the protest.

We need all Federationists on deck and look forward to seeing you on
Saturday.  Please let Jessica Beecham know that you are attending and tell
her which  location you would like to attend.  You can email her at
jbeecham at nfbco.org or call her at 303 778-1130, ext. 223.  We are
encouraging  those willing to travel a bit to take the bus down to Springs.
That bus is wheel chair accessible and please let Jessica know if you are
using a wheel chair.

I will be writing all of you  soon to give you the precise location of our
C. Springs protest.  Please also stayed tuned to your emails and our website
because it is even possible that the Denver location could change.

Thanks,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado