[Colorado-talk] WE NEED PROTESTERS IN COLORADO SPRINGS!!!

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 21 15:28:14 UTC 2012

Message From Kevan Worley of Colorado Springs

The Colorado Springs location has been determined.  We will be at 2007 S
Circle Dr, which is close to I 25 and the Circle exit, on the East side of I
25.  It is the intersection of S Circle Dr and Janitell.

We really really need a bunch of our buddies to travel down to the Springs.
Goodwill of Southern Colorado has been one of the most abstinent,
regressive, and insistent in its policy.  They are proud that they pay less
than the minimum wage.  As you know, our chapter is small, but we are proud.
So, join us!

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223