[Colorado-talk] Protest Details

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 21 17:36:31 UTC 2012

The below e-mail is a combination of Kevan's e-mail and Scott's e-mail so it
has information for both the Co Springs and Denver protests.  If you have
additional questions or would like to add your name to the list of folks
planning to attend, shoot me an e-mail at jbeecham at nfbco.org or call at
303-778-1130 ext 223.

Fellow Federationists and Friends:

We will be conducting informational protests at two Goodwill locations this
coming Saturday, August 25th, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  In Denver, we
will protest at the Goodwill facility at 21 South Broadway which is just
South of Elsworth on the west side of Broadway.

We will also be protesting at a location in Colorado  Springs.  The address
is 2007 S Circle Dr, which is close to I 25 and the Circle exit which is on
the east side of I 25.  It is the intersection of S Circle Dr and Janitell.
We will be sending a bus  down from Denver to help our C. Springs chapter.
That bus will leave our Colorado Center for the Blind at 9:15 a.m.  The
protest will occur at the same time as our Denver event, from 11:00 a.m. to
1:00 p.m. and the bus will return to Denver immediately after the protest.

Colorado Center for the Blind Address:

2233 W. Shepperd St.

Littleton, CO 80120

We need all Federationists on deck and look forward to seeing you on
Saturday.  Please let Jessica Beecham know that you are attending and tell
her which  location you would like to attend.  You can email her at
<mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org or call her at 303 778-1130,
ext. 223.  We are encouraging  those willing to travel a bit to take the bus
down to Springs.  That bus is wheel chair accessible and please let Jessica
know if you are using a wheel chair.

I will be writing all of you  soon to give you the precise location of our
C. Springs protest.  Please also stayed tuned to your emails and our website
because it is even possible that the Denver location could change.

Thanks,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223