[Colorado-talk] At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 21 16:32:20 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

Join the Community At Large chapter meeting which will be held on Tuesday,
August 25th at 7:00PM.  During this call we will discuss State Convention,
the Goodwill Protest, and we will finalize details for our chapter
constitution.

To access the At Large Chapter Meeting please dial 619-326-2700 and entering
the access code 3566475#.  Please dial in by 6:55PM so that we can start
promptly at 7:00PM.

This should be an exciting and informative meeting and we do not want you to
miss out.  If you are interested in becoming a member of the Community At
Large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado please
submit $5.00 dues to the following address:

Jessica Beecham

2233 W. Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

Checks can be made payable to:  NFBCO

Remember:  To be eligible for membership to the Community At-Large chapter
you must meet one of the following criteria

A.     Live in an area that is not convenient to an in person chapter
meeting

B.     Have a scheduling conflict that prevents you from attending in person
chapter meetings

C.    Have a hardship that prevents you from attending in person chapter
meetings

-Or-

D.     Gain permission from the executive committee to become a member of
the Community At-Large chapter

Attached, you will find minutes from our last meeting where we discussed
assistive technology as well as our constitution.  You will also find a
draft of our constitution.  Please review the draft of the constitution and
come prepared with your questions or concerns.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223