[Colorado-talk] Boulder Valley Chapter raffle

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:26:26 UTC 2012

Greetings,

The Boulder valley Chapter is pleased to offer a raffle for two nights stay
at the Millennium Harvest House and registration for two to the NFBCo 2012
state convention.  Tickets for this two hundred dollar prize cost five
dollars each or three for ten dollars. The drawing will take place at the
September 22 Boulder Valley Chapter meeting, but you do not need to be
present  to win.

If you are attending the Good Will protest in Colorado Springs please see
Curtis and Doris Willoughby to purchase tickets.

If you are attending the Denver protest, please see Maryann Migliorelli to
purchase tickets.

If you miss these purchasing opportunities, don't worry. Stay in touch for
PayPal purchasing links, or write back to maryannmigs at gmail.com to make
other arrangements.

Thank you for supporting our chapter fundraiser.  We look forward to hosting
you at the convention October 25 through 28.

See you all on the picket lines tomorrow.

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind

Boulder Valley Chapter

303-499-9125