[Colorado-talk] FW: Audio description schedule for accessible performances 2012 through 2013

julie hunter jhunter456 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:49:17 UTC 2012

Please note that you must request a Braille program in advance for
performances at the DCTC or DCA (that is for all shows at the Denver Center
for the Performing Arts.).  PHAMALY provides two or three Braille programs
for its shows, but it doesn't hurt to let them know you are a Braille
reader, then they will know how many to expect for the Audio Described
performance.  When you buy your ticket let them know if you would like to
have a program in Braille.  Ask if they can take your name and reserve a
Braille program for you for the performance you are attending so the
program isn't given out to someone who just walked in the door.   This has
happened!  Julie