[Colorado-talk] FW: Audio description schedule for accessible performances 2012 through 2013

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:06:53 UTC 2012

Hello all.  Here is an update of the audio described performances coming up
over the next year.  Remember that most of them are also signed for the deaf
and hard of hearing and some have captioning performed.  It looks like a
great group of shows coming up.  I have not yet included PHAMALY's choices
for 2013, but will update you when we have those dates.  Please tell others
about the AD program and invite them to the shows.  Have them contact me to
be put on the mailing list if they are not already.  Ask me if you have any
questions at all.  Thanks - and hope to see you at some shows!  -- Bonnie