[Colorado-talk] Colorado Gives Day and the Colorado Center for the Blind

Jennifer Stevens jstevens at cocenter.org
Tue Dec 4 14:01:02 UTC 2012

Arielle, I found $5 in my desk I was supose to give back to you from
our trip to Washington DC several years ago.  We split the check at a
resturaunt at the airport.  I am so sorry I have never gotten it to
you.  I could mail it to you or add it to  your donation.  Please let
me know I just feel awful.

I will be here all day.  I have a meeting from 10 -12.  If you call
then talk with Leslie.  Thank you.

jstevens at cocenter.org
www.cocenter.org
youtube.com/cocenterorg